1. View the Profile for the dog you are interested in, and complete the Enquiry Form, attached to the Profile.
2. Depending on the country you’re from, a volunteer will get in touch.
3. You fill in a questionnaire and a homecheck will be arranged.
4. When everything is completed and approved … congratulations!
5. We prepare the dog to travel.
6. When the dog has arrived we like to get in touch and get some feedback
Dogs can only travel when they are neutered, which is possible at the earliest when they are 5-6 months old.
All neutering is funded by Kefalonia Animal Trust and Greek Animal Rescue.
You pay the local vet for: vaccinations, flea, tick & worming treatment, rabies, a microchip, blood tests (if required) and a pet passport.
Neutering is funded by Kefalonia Animal Trust and Greek Animal Rescue.
You pay the travel costs and this depends on whether your dog travels by road (pettaxi) or by plane.
If you need some more help or support with fostering, please get in touch with us by clicking the button below.
We will be more than happy to help.